This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.agilegrcsolutions.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. When you provide information to us via our web site www.agilegrcsolutions.com, we protect it according to this policy. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and how it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you around the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection and Sharing
Your Access To and Control Over Your Information
You may opt out of any future contact from us at any time by contacting us here. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Request us to delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. We use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online and offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.